Gather for an enjoyable experience that creates new memories.
What is Family Fusion 2020?
A new tradition designed to select one week out of the year where all family members can gather for an enjoyable experience that creates new memories.
Because most family members haven’t been to Portugal and every year, we want to select a place where most people haven’t been. That way, we’ll build family memories together, from experiences all over the world.
When is it?
June 6 – 13, 2020 (1 week)
What’s the plan for hotel accommodations?
We’ll rent a 10-bedroom chateau (fancy word for house) that will sleep 20 – 24 people. The size of the house will vary according to the number of persons who are confirmed.
What will I do there?
We’ll take tours of Portugal (historical sites, etc.), and visit local restaurants. Interested persons may elect to visit other parts of Europe – at additional costs.
What is the cost?
$1,200.00 (per person)
- $400.00 (house rental)
- $500.00 (air from Miami) *
- $90.00 (local tours)
- $10.00 (event T-shirt)
- $200.00 (food + 1-night dinner at famous restaurant)
* Add an additional $300.00 for air travel from Nassau or Freeport. Brings total to $1,500.00 for residents of the Bahamas.
Who do I pay?
This is where you pay.
1. Click Here
2. Follow the directions on the page. You’ll be able to enter your bank debit card, or credit card information, which will be automatically billed every month.
What is the payment plan and when does it begin?
Here’s the payment plan:
- Make a $50.00 payment by June 30th, 2019.
- Make a $145.00 payment each month for the next ten months (July 2019 through April 2020).
Where will my monthly payments be kept?
All monies will be kept in a separate and secured bank account in the United States. If the family changes its mind before buying airline tickets, the money will be refunded to the credit or debit card.
What about refunds?
All monies can be refunded before they are used for airline tickets and house rental reservation. The initial $50.00 payment made on June 30th, 2019 will not be refunded as it is being used for administrative costs.