Terms and Conditions
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Helpful Heastie Inc., a United States of America company carrying on business in the United States of America, and sole owner of the Business name ‘Helpful Heastie, Inc.’, (herein after referred to as “Helpful Heastie”), which may be contacted at 43 S. Powerline Road, Suite 312, Pompano Beach Florida, 33069. By accessing the Helpful Heastie web site, currently located at www.helpfulheastie.com (the “Site”), and using any of the Services (as defined below) accessible through the Site, you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
The Helpful Heastie services consist of the following, without limitation: a service for people interested in creating, nurturing, and growing friendships (“Friendship Groups”), interactive content and community services such as seminars and webinars (“Content Services”), any premium services offered by or on behalf of Helpful Heastie (“Premium Services”), and videoed library (hereinafter collectively, “the Services”). Helpful Heastie may offer additional services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply mutatis mutandis to all additional services or revised Services. Helpful Heastie also reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services.
Please review this Agreement carefully, including the Arbitration provision in Section 15, which describes how Disputes (as defined below) will be resolved between us, and that no class actions may be brought under this Agreement.
This Agreement is subject to change by Helpful Heastie in its sole discretion at any time, and any such changes will be posted on the Site. Your continued use of this Site or the Services after the posting of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions. Please consult the end of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
- Use of Site and Service
- Proprietary Rights
- User Information
- Links to Third-Party Websites / Dealings with Advertisers and Sponsors
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- Limitation of Liability
- Complaints / Law Enforcement Contact
- Communication and Privacy
- Term and Termination
- General Provisions
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
- Revision Date
- Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Services or to register for the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, or that you have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to use the Services.
- Marital Status. By requesting to use, registering to use, or using the Services you represent and warrant that you shall disclose your marital status, which shall be shared with other users.
- Criminal History. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony. Helpful Heastie does not currently conduct criminal background screenings on its members. However, Helpful Heastie reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK.
- Use of Site and Service.
As a user of the Site or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
- Exclusive Use. Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Helpful Heastie is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords.
- Geographic Limitations. The Site and Services are intended for use in the United States of America only. You will only use the Services in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable, national and international laws.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services; and (iii) your interactions with other Registered Users through the Services. In addition to sharing your information with other users, we may allow users to share your information with members of their social network(s).
- Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals through the Services. In addition, you agree to review and follow the recommendations set forth in Helpful Heastie’s Safety Tips.
- No Guarantees. Helpful Heastie may not be able to provide friendships for everyone seeking to use its services. Further, Helpful Heastie makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of friendships through the Services, or to a person’s ability, desire or criteria to communicate with any user. You understand that Helpful Heastie makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Services or as to the conduct of such individuals.
- Reporting of Violations. You will promptly report to Helpful Heastie any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users.
- Content Removal. Helpful Heastie reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services. Helpful Heastie will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party. Helpful Heastie further reserves the right to remove any and all users in its reasonable discretion, in order to assure that you have a quality experience on the Site and through the Services.
- Posting and Communication Restrictions. You will not post on the Services, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site or through the Services, that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Site or Services;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Site;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Site or Services;
- uses the Site or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18; or
- is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities.
- No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Helpful Heastie or to any other user. If information provided to Helpful Heastie or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Helpful Heastie of such change.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Helpful Heastie, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Helpful Heastie$500 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Registered User of the Services, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Services must be for bona fide friendship-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Services (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of compatible persons in your area, or to write a school research paper). Not all registered users are available for significant-other relationships. From time to time, Helpful Heastie may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
- No Harassment of Helpful Heastie Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Helpful Heastie employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Profile Picture. As a registered user of the site, you may be required to post a profile picture. The picture has to be a true representation of you, which you shall be required to verify by comparison with, at least, one form of government issued identification. A user’s failure to comply with this requirement will void their membership and will result in the loss of all associated fees and site privileges.
- Proprietary Rights.
- Ownership of Proprietary Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Helpful Heastie is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information, including without limitation, the patented compatibility matching system, compatibility profiles, and relationship questionnaires (collectively, “Confidential Information”). Helpful Heastie owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
- No Use of Confidential Information. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Other Users’ Information. Other Registered Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any Helpful Heastie or third-party proprietary information available via the Services or the Site.
- License to Posted or Accessed Content. By posting information or content to any profile pages or public area of the Services, or making it accessible to us by linking your Helpful Heastie account to any of your social network accounts (e.g. via Facebook Connect), you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Helpful Heastie and its users, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. From time to time, we may create, test or implement new features or programs on the Site in which you may voluntarily choose to participate or may be a part of a test group with special access, in accordance with the additional terms and conditions of such features or programs. By your participation in such features or programs, you grant us the rights stated in this subsection in connection with the additional terms and conditions (if any) of such features or programs.
- User Information.
- Privacy Statement. For information about the collection and possible use of information and material provided by you, please click on Helpful Heastie’s Privacy Statement located on the Site. By using the Site or the Services, you are consenting to the terms of Helpful Heastie’s Privacy Statement.
- No Contact Information. You agree that you will not post any e-mail addresses, personal website address or profile page you may have on a third-party website, or other contact information in the “About Me” section of the Services or in any other communications you may have with other users.
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that Helpful Heastie may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend Helpful Heastie’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including the user) is threatened.
- Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement or the Privacy Statement, Helpful Heastie reserves the right, but has no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the Services, if in its sole opinion, Helpful Heastie suspects or has reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that Helpful Heastie, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Helpful Heastie is permitted to make such disclosure.
- Use of Anonymous Information for Research. By using the Services, you agree to allow Helpful Heastie to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences through the Services to continue Helpful Heastie’s research into successful relationships and to improve the Services. This research, conducted by psychologists and behavior research scientists, may be published in academic journals. However, all of your responses will be anonymous, and we will not publish research containing your personal identifying information.
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites / Dealings with Advertisers and Sponsors.
The Services may contain links to web sites of third-parties, including without limitation, advertisers, which are not under the control of Helpful Heastie, and Helpful Heastie is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such web sites. Helpful Heastie provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that Helpful Heastie endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on such third-party web site. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or sweepstakes sponsors found on or through the Services (including payment and delivery of related goods or services, any personal information or opt-in contact information voluntarily given to advertisers and sweepstake sponsors, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertiser or sweepstakes sponsor. You agree that Helpful Heastie will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, including the sharing of the information you supply to Helpful Heastie with advertisers or sweepstakes sponsors, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services. Please visit our Privacy Statement to learn more about how we use your information.
- Disclaimer of Warranty.
- No Warranties. THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. HELPFUL HEASTIE PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. HELPFUL HEASTIE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. HELPFUL HEASTIE DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES.
- Third Party Content. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by Helpful Heastie, are those of their respective authors, should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. HELPFUL HEASTIE DOES NOT: (i) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES, OR (ii) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN Helpful Heastie. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HELPFUL HEASTIE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
- Beta Features. From time to time, Helpful Heastie may offer new “beta” features or tools with which its users may experiment on the Services. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at Helpful Heastie’s sole discretion. The provisions of this Disclaimer of Warranty section apply with full force to such features or tools.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Incidental Damages and Aggregate Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Helpful Heastie BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF Helpful Heastie KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Helpful Heastie’s AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IN ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, OR, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID HELPFUL HEASTIE FOR THE USE OF ANY SERVICES, THE AMOUNT OF US$25.00 OR ITS EQUIVALENT.
- No Liability for non-Helpful Heastie Actions. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Helpful Heastie BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.
- Information Verification. Helpful Heastie and its contractors may use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that Helpful Heastie and its contractors will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Helpful Heastie, its subsidiary and parent companies, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents and related third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Site or Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Helpful Heastie reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Helpful Heastie in asserting any available defenses.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, you should e-mail us at [email protected]
- Communication and Privacy.
We may use your email address to send you messages notifying you of important changes to the Services or special offers. Further, we may contact you by telephone if you voluntarily provide us with your telephone number, in order to communicate with you regarding the Services. If you do not want to receive such email messages or telephone calls (including at any wireless number you may have voluntarily provided us), please refer to our Privacy Statement to review your options.
- Term and Termination.
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. Either you or Helpful Heastie may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. Helpful Heastie reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to Helpful Heastie by you will be nonrefundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due. You may terminate your account by following the steps in the applicable section under “Cancellations” below, or by sending a notice of cancellation to: Helpful Heastie, Inc., Attn: Cancellations, 43 S. Powerline Road, Suite 312, Pompano Beach, FL 33069. Following any termination of any Registered User’s use of the Services, Helpful Heastie reserves the right to send a notice thereof to other Registered Users with whom you have corresponded.
- Cancellation At Any Time With No Refund. Except as otherwise stated in this section, you may cancel your registration or subscription to any Services at any time during the term of such registration or subscription or any renewal period by sending your request to [email protected].
- Cancellation As a Result of Death or Disability. If by reason of death or disability you are unable to receive all Services for which you contracted, you or your estate may elect to be relieved of the obligation to make payments for services other than those received before death or the onset of disability, except as provided in subsection (iii).
- If you have prepaid any amount for the Services, so much of the amount prepaid that is allocable to services that you have not received will be promptly refunded to you or your representative.
- “Disability” means a condition which precludes you from physically using the Services during the term of disability and the condition is verified in writing by a physician designated and remunerated by you. Written verification from the physician must be presented to Helpful Heastie.
- If the physician determines that the duration of the disability will be less than six (6) months, Helpful Heastie may extend the term of the Services contract for a period of six (6) months at no additional charge to you in lieu of cancellation.
In order to provide continuous service, Helpful Heastie invites users to renew subscriptions for the Services. Such renewals are generally for the same duration as the original subscription term. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your account will be subject to the above-described renewals.
- Arbitration of Disputes. You and Helpful Heastie agree that any disputes arising out of or related to the Site, the Services, this Agreement and/or any policies or practices of Helpful Heastie(a “Dispute”) will be subject to FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION as set forth in this section, and may only be resolved through an individual arbitration governed by applicable American Law, to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of The United States. The only exceptions to this agreement to arbitrate Disputes are claims of infringement or misappropriation of Helpful Heastie’s copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, service mark, trade dress or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, which Helpful Heastie may elect to have resolved by means other than arbitration. Notwithstanding the above, Helpful Heastie is always interested in attempting to resolve any Disputes by amicable and informal means, and we encourage you to contact us before resorting to arbitration. You and Helpful Heastie agree that we are each giving up our right to go to court in connection with any dispute, and that our rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, not a judge or jury.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND HELPFUL HEASTIE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER OF US WILL BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTE WITH THE OTHER PARTY. Further, neither you nor Helpful Heastie agrees to class arbitration or any arbitration where a person brings a dispute as a representative of other person(s).
- Arbitration Procedure. If the parties are unable to resolve a Dispute by informal means, the arbitration of Disputes will be administered by the an Independent Arbitrator in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules recognised by the governing laws of the United States currently enforced.
- Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction within the Unites States.
- Limitation of Time Period to Commence a Dispute. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any Dispute must be filed within one (1) year after the date in which the incident giving rise to the Dispute occurred. Failure to file an arbitration claim as described above within the applicable limitations period constitutes a waiver of such claim and serves as complete bar to any claim based on any Dispute.
- General Provisions.
- Right to Seek Injunction. Violation of this Agreement may cause Helpful Heastie irreparable harm, and therefore agree that Helpful Heastie will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief in court, including but not limited to temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that Helpful Heastie may have for a breach of this Agreement.
- This Agreement, which you accept upon registration for the Services, the Privacy Statement located on the Site, and any applicable payment, renewal, additional Services terms, comprise the entire agreement between you and Helpful Heastie regarding the use of this Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Helpful Heastie related to your use of this Site or Services (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement). The FAQ’s found on the Services are for informational purposes only and are not deemed to be part of this Agreement. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the Agreement will survive termination of your registration to the Service. The failure of Helpful Heastie to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Revision Date.
This Agreement was last revised on March 22, 2019.
Copyright © 2020 Helpful Heastie, Inc. All Rights Reserved.